Of course, that’s not all. In over an hour of gaming goodness, you know the topics will wander and much more ground will be covered, so go give it a listen!
Rippers Resurrected is in the midst of shipping. Many of you have probably seen pictures of Rippers deliveries “in the wild” posted on social media. So, here’s the full skinny.
Most of the backer rewards from the Kickstarter have shipped, and the rest should finish shipping this week. Preorders will follow, then Rippers will start making it through distribution and into retail stores. The release date for the hardcovers, GM Screen, maps and card decks is set for Monday, June 27th.
For all our backers out there in the European Union, remember that we’re paying the customs taxes and shipping to Germany, then reshipping to your homes. You’ll be saving money—sometimes lots of money—but it’ll take longer. Thank you for your patience.
- The Deadlands Player’s Print Bundle is for the cowpoke that wants to come to the Weird West but ain’t painting the scenery (and everything behind it).
- The Deadlands Marshal’s Print Bundle is for the man that wants to run the show and enjoy the feel of a book in his hand.
- The Deadlands Minis Bundle has all the miniatures available for those of you with an artistic bent—or who just want to push people around…
- The Deadlands PDF and MP3 Bundle corrals all the digital Deadlands files you could want for an easy round-up, and all at more than 50% off!
Each bundle gives you some wiggle room in what you care to get—we don’t want to make you buy parts you’ve already got. What’s not optional is the discount—you’ll always be getting one no matter what options you pick in your bundle!
So go try those new Deadlands Bundles on for size. After all, if you walk a mile in another man’s boots, they’re yours now!
Here’s your chance to join a crowdfunding effort for a Savage Worlds Licensee project in one of three languages. Heck, if you’re a polyglot,* fund them all!
- Studio 101 just started a campaign for Deadlands Reloaded in Russian. Even if you don’t speak the language, you should go watch their promotional video!
- Retropunk is about to finish their drive to print the Savage Worlds Companions in Portuguese. It’s already funded, and you can still join in until June 6.
- Blackwyrm Publishing has a Journey to the Center of the Earth Kickstarter for the English-speakers among us. It’s got a good start, but you can put it over the funding top with your support.
* Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
Our thanks go out to Total Escape Games for hosting the event, and our very special thanks go to Stoneforge Studios for the taping, editing, and posting of the video! If you enjoy the video and want to see more from Stoneforge, I encourage you to support their Patreon campaign. They have some pretty modest goals, and you can make a big difference.
Okay, maybe not exactly coast-to-coast, but certainly coast-to-close.*
The Emerald City Savages is a new community to support Savage Worlds games and players in the Pacific Northwest. Check out the Emerald City Savages Google+ Group, watch for the monthly Monday Night Savages games in West Seattle, or preregister for some of the Savage Worlds gaming at OrcaCon and OryCon!
Michael Sprague and Tim Hannon have started WNY Savages for all the Savage Worlds players in western New York. Visit the WNY Savages Facebook Group or drop by either of the monthly Savage Sundays—the second Sunday of the month at Just Games in Rochester or the last Sunday of the month at Dragon Snack Games in Buffalo! You’re going to love the in-store promos! You can also find them in the dedicated Savage Worlds room at Queen City Conquest this year!
* Don’t hold my “sense of humor” against Pinnacle, please. Thanks.
While we won’t be able to be at ConCarolinas this weekend, we’ll be in their charity auction. Be sure to come bid on the sweet Sixth Gun RPG package from Pinnacle Entertainment and Oni Press, including the sixth of the 15 limited edition signed prints and first run comics from Oni Press with the Limited Edition hardcover of The Sixth Gun RPG, GM Screen, Companion, and everything the GM needs to run a game. Bid early, bid often, bid high!
And while won’t Clint and Jodi Black won’t be there, their Carolina Game Tables will be. Be sure to drop by the booth and ogle one live for yourself.
If you can’t make it to North Carolina, you can probably make it to a computer!
Roll20Con is a free online convention for the Roll20 community on June 3. Join the community and all their special guests, and help raise money for Cybersmile, the international non-profit supporting victims of cyber-bullying.
This is your big chance to get an amazing prize package from Fantasy Grounds—the Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License, the Savage Worlds Deluxe Ruleset, the Rippers Resurrected GM’s Guide, and the Rippers Resurrected Player’s Guide!
Not only is that everything you need to play a rousing game of Rippers Resurrected online, not only is it everything you need to play your own Savage Worlds games online, it’s everything you’d need to play games online for you and your players!
Get more details and (more importantly) enter to win on their own Rippers Resurrected Giveaway Contest page or the Fantasy Grounds Rippers Resurrected Giveaway Tab. Either way, don’t wait—you only have until June 3 at 7:00 pm Eastern to enter!
The Rifts® for Savage Worlds Kickstarter finished last Thursday, and the results are nearly unbelievable! With over 4,200 individual backers, our $8,000 goal was dwarfed by the final total of nearly $440,000! Every Stretch Goal we put out, you met. Your collective participation and enthusiasm is, without a doubt, the biggest asset we could ever have.
You don’t have to wait for exciting new Savage Rifts® material! The celebratory Actual Play game, interviews, and more from Total Escape Games is available on the web. SavageCast has released Part I of the Odd Squad Scenario Actual Play as well.
If that doesn’t slake your Rifts® thirst, don’t panic. We expect to release initial PDFs in late July!*
Watch this space for more news, but watch the skies and ley lines for more rifts…
* Yes, that means you’ll be squinting to read on your tablets while you’re at the beach. I mean, assuming you’re at the beach and not holed up somewhere cranking up your inaugural Rifts® for Savage Worlds campaign!
The 13th Warrior adventure from Shane Hensley is the “War Never-Ending” stretch goal from the Weird War I Kickstarter. You can buy it today from the Pinnacle Web Store, and soon it will join the other Weird War I releases on DriveThruRPG.
No matter where you get it, the skies will be just as deadly…