The Sixth Gun RPG manifests itself in the real world with today’s release of The Sixth Gun RPG Print (like a “cast photo” of heroes of The Sixth Gun), the Sixth Gun Bennies, and print versions of the Cards and Companion available to order.
Since firing any of the Six into the air is a risky celebration technique, we thought we’d stick with two Sixth Gun Bundles at 10% off!
Grab a copy of the Sixth Gun RPG Total Package Bundle and get the printed Sixth Gun RPG book, GM Screen (with adventure), Companion, Print, Minis, Bennies, and Cards—with an add-on option for the Figure Flats PDF!
If you want to go all digital, get a copy of the Sixth Gun RPG Total Package Virtual Bundle for your PDFs of The Sixth Gun RPG, GM Screen inserts, Winding Way adventure, the Companion, and the Figure Flats—all without taxing your shelves!
It’s an up-and-down sort of day for the Pinnacle Web Store, with the return of an old favorite and the beginning of the end for a new one.
By popular demand, the Smilin’ Jack Flight Patch is back in stock! Join the cool kids and get yours today!
Today is a good plan, while you can still get in on the great deals from our big Holiday Blowout! Use the coupon code promo50 at checkout on orders over $50 to get a free set of Promo Adventure Cards, and orders over $150 automatically get free domestic shipping. Most physical released products (sorry, no preorders) are discounted 10-50%, and a lot of PDFs are on sale, too!
Remember, this is the last week for the sale, so don’t delay. When the clock strikes midnight Pacific Time at the end of December 15, the Holiday Blowout vanishes, magically, into the night.
Got a question or need a hand? We’re there for you!
Our new main website e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org, and it’s ready to take your questions about orders, website issues, or file downloads right now.
You can also find answers to most rules questions on our forums—but not on Saturday, December 19th or Sunday the 20th. We are upgrading the forum software, which means they will be locked , and no posts may be made. You should be back to discussing the latest release by Monday!
Shaintar Guidebook: Elvish Nation has just been released. It joins the last few week’s several new Shaintar products!
Walk the forests of Landra’Feya and learn about the life of the elves, the eldekar (effective immortals wedded to a philosophy of tradition) and the alakar (shorter-lived with a focus on learning new things). There is beauty in all things—so the elves say. Learn about their society, their beliefs along with the rituals for birth, marriage and death. Loads of background information, story seeds, new NPCs, and edges will help both GMs and players to create believable backgrounds for their needs.
Shaintar Guidebook: Elvish Nation is available at savagemojo.com today!
Our Holiday Blowout Sale continues until December 15, with several great titles at 50% off!
Tired of the cold and want a little heat? Feel the fires of perdition lickin’ at your toes in Solomon Kane, fight the fires of War in The Last Sons, or live in the embers of the nuclear fires of Hell on Earth: Reloaded—all at half off!
Looking for more of a liquid holiday? Ride the open and dangerous tides of Pirates of the Spanish Main or try to survive the hidden terrors of The Flood. Either way, you can pocket half the cash and spend it on some other aqueous pursuits—maybe a beach, a bottle, or both?
But that’s just the half (well, half-off) of it! Be sure to check out everything on the Pinnacle Store, because the savings are all over the place, waiting on you to take them home for the holidays! Seriously, don’t disappoint the savings…
Less than one month ago, GG Studio released several new Savage Worlds books at Tuscany Lucca Comics & Games game fair, split evenly between translations and all-new material. It’s a good time to speak Italian!
- Four new Italian translations, including The Science Fiction Companion from Pinnacle, Broken Earth by Sneak Attack Press, East Texas University from 12 to Midnight and Pinnacle, and Adventures Across the Dominions from GRAmel.
- Kata Kumbas is an iconic Mediterranean fantasy setting originally published as the first Italian RPG in the 1980s. Travel from earth through gates to a medieval Italian wonderland!
- MERCs—Military Expendable Rated Commandos—is a “sci-punk” setting of mercenary squads traveling the galaxy, getting the job done on wartorn planets. For cash, of course. If you want action, be sure to take a look!
- I Cavalieri di Basilea (Knights of Basilea)—a short spin-off of last year’s Freak Control—is about a secret society of “knights” defending their town against a rising evil conspiracy.
- Ultima Forsan: Rutenia Macabra is a regional gazetteer about Macabre Russia for Ultima Forsan. Rutenia is not a country for weak men—Muscovy is on the edge of a civil war, the marauders gather on the east bank of the Volga river, the malevolent Yagas lurk to ensnare travelers, and Koschei the Deathless roams the steppes. The shadow of Erlik Khan, the God of Death that controls the Golden Horde, falls over the whole region.
The Italians love Nemezis by GRAmel so much that GG Studio asked three Italian authors (Giancarlo Borracci, Andrea Tupac Mollica and Matteo Poropat) to create new campaigns for the setting for their audience. Watch for those, too!
The Italian community of Savage Worlds players is growing month by month, and we’re always happy to see the game take off in other languages.
Travel beyond earth and explore new planets with the latest Savage Worlds supplement in Hero Lab—the Sci-Fi Companion. This new add-on introduces new races and gear—including cyberware!—as well as Edges and Hindrances necessary to create space-dwelling characters. It even includes support to create your own robots, starships, and space vehicles—even a destroyer worthy of an imperial army.
Once upon a time in the Caribbean…
Walk the narrow border between law and something else in Tropicana. Be a detective or spy, gambler or mercenary, exotic dancer or celebrity in need, trafficker or thug, surfer or tourist, student or activist. Whether your find it on your own or are hired into it, trouble in San José is always big, complicated, and twisted.
And after any adventure, they like to have boat drinks and smoke cigars together by the poolside.
Tropicana is a game from Savage Worlds licensee GRAmel of action heroes, special agents, and troubleshooters in San José, a rogue state consisting of a tropical metropolis, its wild jungle hinterland, and a small archipelago of paradise islands.
Fight criminals, investigate ancient mysteries, solve cases, and seduce the most beautiful men and women—grab your gun and a mojito and join us in Tropicana!
As most of you know, Pinnacle VERY rarely has sales, but it’s time to clear some space for all the new stuff coming in 2016 and that means great deals for YOU!
You’ll find deep discounts on most everything, and SUPER deep discounts on our older titles. But that’s not all! You’ll also get:
- Free Promo Adventure Deck Cards for any physical order over $50. It includes a set of the hard-to-find Promo Adventure Deck Cards from various conventions and promotions. Just use the coupon code promo50 during check-out, and the cards will be automatically added if you qualify.*
- Free Domestic Shipping for any orders over $150. If you fill your Santa bag to the brim, we’ll pay for the reindeer-and-sleigh service. You don’t even need a coupon code—it’ll happen automatically!
Remember, this sale started at noon Eastern, November 24—but we figure the holidays don’t end anytime soon, so why should we? We’ll run this HUGE sale through December 15th at midnight Pacific. That gives you plenty of time to pick up presents for all the gamers on your list…starting with yourself!
* For example, if you take something off your order, you might slip under $50 and not be eligible for the free promo cards any more.
Keeping up with the latest Savage Worlds news is as easy as knowing everything that’s gone on the internet in the last week or so.
Hey, come to think of it, that doesn’t sound so easy. Let me give you a hand with that.
Sean Patrick Fannon was interviewed about the upcoming Savage Worlds Rifts release on d20 radio. If you’re without headphones, don’t worry—it’s a text-based interview. (You know, like semaphore, but without the flags.)
Simon Lucas discussed Rippers Resurrected with Geeks A Gogo. In a coup for audiophobes, this is also a text-based interview, so you can read it quietly at work without anyone knowing.
The Wild Die podcast proudly present their first episode, in which they begin a journey of Savage Worlds discussions. For those of you who want to catch up while you’re driving (and not be a danger to everyone else), this piece of audio is for you!